Electrolytic Nickel Industrial Plating Chemistry
Technic offers a range of electrolytic nickel processes for industrial plating.
Goldeneye Black Nickel
Goldeneye Black Nickel produces a uniform dark nickel/zinc (Ni/Zn) alloy finish on top of an electroplated Goldeneye Nickel deposit. The appearance of the Goldeneye Black Nickel deposit varies from dark grey at moderately high current densities to dark black at low current densities, depending on the operating parameters and equipment used. Can be used with barrel, rack or medium speed reel-to-reel plating equipment.
Semi-bright nickel process that produces a highly leveled and ductile deposit exhibiting exceptional corrosion protection when used as the undercoat in a duplex nickel system.
- Coumarin-free formulation can cut as the undercoat in a duplex nickel system
- Leveling equal to or better than that from Coumarin-based system
- S.T.E.P. and ductility values meet all automotive OEM specifications
- Easy conversion from other semi-bright nickel plating system
Semi-bright nickel process permitting to deposit the first nickel layer in the double nickel plating application and suitable for electronic and electromechanical industries.
- Deposit is ductile and very easy to nickel plate
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Adhesion of bright nickel over the Glance HB deposit is guaranteed