Advanced Printed Circuit Processing Technologies
A comprehensive range of PCB (Printed Circuit Board) processing equipment
Technic provides advanced equipment and solutions for continuous vertical processing of PCBs in both Roll-to-Roll flexible and Edge-to-Edge Panel configurations. Our process chemistry and advanced equipment technology enable efficient and high-quality production.
Technic can incorporate advanced control systems like the (Technic EBA) into their equipment, enabling precise process control, monitoring, and optimization of your operations. These controls ensure consistent and reliable performance throughout the production process. Technic also provides insoluble anode technologies (ISA) for electroplating processes used in PCB manufacturing.
- Roll-to-Roll Continuous Vertical Processing
- Panel Edge-to-Edge Continuous Vertical Processing
- Panel Hoist Systems
- Advanced Process Controls (EBA)
- Insouble Anode System (ISA)
- Ancillary Equipment
- Regional Service and Support
Technic ISA (Insoluble Anode System)
The Technic ISA system eliminates high consumption of additives and utilizes copper oxide to maintain copper concentration in the plating solution. By eliminating soluble anodes, the Technic ISA system provides;
- A defect free surface by eliminating a major source of nodules
- Improved plating distribution by providing a consistent anode area
- Improved deposit performance by eliminating high breakdown of organic additives
- Technic ISA performance is guaranteed in conjunction Technic acid copper additives or with Technic plating equipment.
Technic MP200 - Advanced Vertical Plating for Thin Substrates
Technic’s MP200 is an advanced roll-to-roll wet processing system that offers a variety of key benefits for today’s flexible printed circuits, metal foils, and other flexible substrates.
Technic MP100 - Continuous PCB Wet Process Equipment
Technic's MP100 offer edge to edge vertical wet processing of PCB panels with full automation.
Technic Hoist Systems
From small manual hoist lines with load capacities of 100 lbs or less, to fully automated lines capable of handling in excess of 4,000 lbs, Technic can meet your specific hoist system needs.