Advanced Solutions for PCB Fabrication and Assembly
TechniPad ENIG and ENEPIG plating processes are next generation solutions in printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing, engineered to increase first pass yields while reducing costs in both fabrication and assembly.
Technic's ground-breaking electroless Nickel, electroless Palladium, and immersion Gold formulas offer high fabrication and assembly yields while eliminating corrosion and provide cost savings through superior thickness consistency (even with fine features on high speed laminates), reduced waste generation and reduced precious metal usage.
TechniPad processes are engineered for advanced fabrication and assembly, yielding excellent wire bond strength, superior solderability and low contact resistance for touch and slide contacts. Whether it's fine pitch assembly on high TG material or high speed applications with tight lines and spaces, only TechniPad can provide the consistency required for today's advanced electronics.
Techni Catalyst AT 4608
- Sulfate based chemistry with a proprietary palladium complex.
- Precision catalyst for selective plating of electroless nickel on copper traces and pads.
- Wider process window for fine spaces eliminates deposition on porous materials like Teflon or polyimide.
- Reduces cost through longer bath life and lower palladium consumption.
Technic EN AT 5600
- NEW family of organic stabilizers that produce lateral nickel growth on copper.
- TechniPad process with the Technic EN AT 5600 is the only process that provides a flatter, substantially improved Ni surface for soldering.
- Unsurpassed in tank stability.
TechniPad PD 7611
- Extremely stable process engineered to deposit pure palladium over electroless nickel.
- Consistently produce a wide range of thickness required by wire bonding, touch and or slide contacts.
- The deposit improves protection for high corrosive environments such as deep well or under hood.
TechniPad Au 6100
- Cyanide immersion gold process operating on a completely novel mechanism of gold reduction in the presence of nickel and TechniPad Au 6100 additive.
- Ni is not removed from the substrate eliminating all of the corrosion associated with black pad and hyper corrosion found in a typical cyanide based immersion gold process.
- Pore free deposit with improved solderability and reduced gold usage.
Techni IM Gold AT8000
- Cyanide free immersion gold bath utilizing a proprietary gold complex.
- Controlled gold deposit that is corrosion free, thus producing a significantly improved solder spread.
- Reduced gold usage
- Eliminates discoloration of white solder mask