Technic Inc. Cranston
1 Spectacle St.
Cranston, RI 02910
Technic is a world-class leader in semiconductor process chemicals including photoresist strippers, cleaners, etchants and electrodeposition chemistry as well as analytical controls and equipment.
Technic supplies some of the most advanced chemistry solutions for semiconductor fabrication and packaging in the industry. High-performance product development, with application specific characteristics and unparalleled analytical expertise, provide customers with the products necessary to meet the challenges of today’s semiconductor manufacturing.
Technic France’s subsidiary is the R&D and decision-making location for Technic’s global semiconductor strategy.
- Type: Permanent Contract
- Location: France or Germany
- Position: Senior Key Account Manager – Specialty Chemical Industry
- Industry: Specialty Chemical Industry / Photolithography process
We are currently looking for a senior key account manager specialized in microelectronics for German speaking countries.
In this role, you will:
- Develop activities with our semiconductor customers with major corporate accounts
- Actively participate in the promotion of our products daily with customers, as well as sales activities (price offer, respect of the contractual market shares of our customers, etc.)
- Cultivate the existing turnover and proactively develop new business
- Create close links with the R & D organizations of its customers and maintain good relations with purchasing structures
- Organize product promotion actions at its customers
- Chemist Engineer or university diploma. Additional education in semiconductor field is appreciated or engineer training in electronics, or equivalent
- Experience in an international environment (> 5 years)
- First sales experience in the semiconductor, and if possible, in the high-tech Industries
- A technical support engineer, with a real capacity and willingness to move towards commercial functions, would also be very appreciated
- Technical profile with understanding of system aspects
- An open, communicative, flexible, highly organized and energetic personality
- Analytical capacity and commercial fiber
- Confident, convincing, autonomous, and results oriented
- A thick semi-conductor related address book would be a plus
- Taste of teamwork
- Fluent or very good professional skills in French, English and German
- Mobile for international customer trips
- Family business: better environment to flourish according to many studies, (turnover +500 M)
- A French subsidiary on a human scale,
- Post: near the executive board
- Activity: Ultra high-tech, semiconductor hyper growth, multi-sectors automotive, health, computers & smartphones
- Technologies: Innovation & R & D with high-end / high-quality and popular technology solutions
- Customers: prestigious international accounts.