Oltre a fornire argento metallo in polvere di altissima qualità e finemente ingegnerizzato nel settore dell’energia solare, Technic offre anche diverse soluzioni galvaniche specificamente formulate per trattare i contatti metallici sulle celle solari.
Advantages of Electroplated Contacts with TechniSol®
Plated contacts in solar cell manufacturing can achieve several key advantages over silver paste contacts:
- <40-micron grid lines
- 50% lower gridline contact resistance
- Twice the grid line conductivity
- 25% or more cost reduction
- Higher pull-strengths resulting in better adhesion
- Repeatable cross-sectional shape when compared to double-print grid line
- A minimum of 0.5% increase in efficiency
Technic’s TechniSol® plating chemistries can be used for standard front side contact cells and also for advanced cell structures such as bifacial and heterojunction.
TechniSol® Nickel 2428
- Novel Boric Acid-Free Nickel Chemistry developed to plate Ni on silicon solar cells using LIP with or without rectification.
- This chemistry is very stable and requires little maintenance.
- Nickel deposited from this bath has low stress and good diffusion barrier properties. Solar cells plated with this chemistry show similar electrical performance and peel test performance (good adhesion) to silver paste controls.
TechniSol® Cu 3000
- Produces low-stress deposits which meet the stringent requirements of the photovoltaic industry.
- High plating rates of 3 – 5 microns/minute with good coplanarity
- Wide process window and a stable additive package
- Can be used with Light Induced Plating or electrolytic plating
- All components are easily analyzed with the Technic EBA (Electroplating Bath Analyzer)
- Can be used to plate standard front-side contact cells with Al BSF, PERC, bifacial cells, HJT and most other cell types.
TechniSol® Sn 2480
- Unlike traditional tin plating solutions, this chemistry stays clear throughout the life of the bath making it ideal for LIP. It can also be used for standard electroplating.
- Offers excellent solderability during module assembly.
- Uses a single additive for replenishment which produces tin deposits with extremely low organic levels.