ENIG & ENEPIG Plating Processes for PCB Manufacturers
Technic's TechniPad ENIG and ENEPIG plating processes are next generation solutions in printed circuit board manufacturing. Our ground-breaking electroless nickel formula (Technic EN AT 5600) and our cyanide-free immersion gold formula (Technic IM Gold AT 8000) offer manufacturers high fabrication & assembly yields, low operating cost and world class solderability while reducing waste generation and precious metal usage.
Techni Catalyst AT 4608
- Sulfate based chemistry with a proprietary palladium complex.
- Precision catalyst for selective plating of electroless nickel on copper traces and pads.
- Wider process window for fine spaces eliminates deposition on porous materials like Teflon or polyimide.
- Reduces cost through longer bath life and lower palladium consumption.
Technic EN AT 5600
- NEW family of organic stabilizers that produce lateral nickel growth on copper.
- TechniPad process with the Technic EN AT 5600 is the only process that provides a flatter, substantially improved Ni surface for soldering.
- Unsurpassed in tank stability.
TechniPad PD 7611
- Extremely stable process engineered to deposit pure palladium over electroless nickel.
- Consistently produce a wide range of thickness required by wire bonding, touch and or slide contacts.
- The deposit improves protection for high corrosive environments such as deep well or under hood.
TechniPad Au 6100
- Cyanide immersion gold process operating on a completely novel mechanism of gold reduction in the presence of nickel and TechniPad Au 6100 additive.
- Ni is not removed from the substrate eliminating all of the corrosion associated with black pad and hyper corrosion found in a typical cyanide based immersion gold process.
- Pore free deposit with improved solderability and reduced gold usage.
Techni IM Gold AT8000
- Cyanide free immersion gold bath utilizing a proprietary gold complex.
- Controlled gold deposit that is corrosion free, thus producing a significantly improved solder spread.
- Reduced gold usage
- Eliminates discoloration of white solder mask