Technic Inc. Anaheim
1170 Hawk Circle
Anaheim, CA 92807
Regional Sales/Technical Applications Engineer
The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of semiconductor wet processing, including the electroplating, cleaning, etching and photo resist removal of wafers. Knowledge of electronic industry electroplating for printed circuit board and connectors a plus. The candidate must also have a background of proven sales skills.
The position is based in the Western US, preferably California. Travel required within the Western US.
Technic offers a complete benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401k retirement plan, and a company car.
- Identify and develop new sales targets within the Western Region
- Manage and promote sales activities to penetrate new accounts to achieve sales goals
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Serve as a liaison between customer’s and Technic corporate technical staff
- Creative resolution of customer related problems
- Bachelor’s degree or above in chemistry, chemical engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of applicable experience in semiconductor processing or chemical sales to the semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and root cause determination
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word