Circudep 4000 is a highly stable and economical graphite based direct metallization system for use with horizontal flood conveyorized process equipment. The full process sequence comprised of only three chemical stages offers a low cost and high speed reliable alternative to Electroless Copper. Combined with our cleaner/conditioner Circudep 3500, Circudep 4000 provides highly effective coverage for both ridged and flexible PCB applications.
Circudep 4000 and Circudep 3500 cleaner/conditioner are available in both Europe and Asia and provide the following key advantages:
- High process yields resulting in low cost manufacturing.
- Shorter process cycle resulting in lower machinery and chemical costs.
- Leading edge process performance
- Green chemistry eliminating formaldehyde and copper
Circudep 3500 - Cleaner Conditioner
Circudep 3500’s unique formulation gives great conditioning performance on a wide variety of substrates including polyimide, Rogers and FR-4.
- Mildly Alkali Cleaner with a high powered conditioning agent
- Low temperature operation eliminating high power consumption and lengthy start up times.
- Excellent cleaning properties to eliminate oxidation and oils such as fingerprints from the copper surfaces.
- Superb conditioning agent that provides a uniform absorption of the Circudep 4000 graphite particles.
Circudep 4000 - Graphite Metalization Process
Circudep 4000’s proprietary formulation offers great performance on a wide variety of substrates for rigid and flexible circuitry including some of the most difficult to plate substrates and features.
- Stable graphite solution with small particle sizes between 0.3 and 0.7 μm ideal for blind vias and high aspect ratio holes.
- Low operating temperature providing reduced operation costs resulting in minimal copper attack providing longer solution life.
- High process yields capable of treating 135 square meters of surface area per liter of concentrate.