Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) & Electroless Nickel, Electroless Palladium, Immersion Gold (ENEPIG)
The TechniPad process is the next generation solution from its ground-breaking electroless nickel formula Technic EN AT 5600 through its cyanide free immersion gold Technic IM Gold AT 8000 providing:
- Highest Fabrication & Assembly Yields
- Lowest Operating Cost
- World Class Solderability
- Reduced Waste Generation
- Reduced Precious Metal Usage
TechniCatalyst AT 4608
- A sulfate based chemistry with a proprietary palladium complex to create a precision catalyst for selective plating of electroless nickel on copper traces and pads.
- TechniCatalyst AT 4608 provides a wider process window for fine spaces, eliminates deposition on porous materials like Teflon or polyimide
- Reduces cost through longer bath life and lower palladium consumption.
Technic EN AT 5600
- New family of organic stabilizer that produces lateral nickel growth on copper. By providing a flatter surface, TechniPad with the Technic EN AT 5600 is the only process that provides a substantially better Ni surface for soldering.
- Unsurpassed in tank stability
TechniPad PD 7611
- Extremely stable process engineered to deposit pure palladium over electroless nickel.
- Consistently produce a wide range of thickness required by wire bonding, touch and or slide contacts.
- The deposit improves protection for high corrosive environments such as deep well or under hood.
TechniPad Au 6100
- Cyanide immersion gold process operating on a completely novel mechanism of gold reduction in the presence of nickel and TechniPad Au 6100 additive.
- Ni is not removed from the substrate eliminating all of the corrosion associated with black pad and hyper corrosion found in a typical cyanide based immersion gold process.
- Pore free deposit with improved solderability and reduced gold usage.
Techni IM Gold AT8000
- Cyanide free immersion gold bath utilizing a proprietary gold complex.
- Controlled gold deposit that is corrosion free, thus producing a significantly improved solder spread.
- Reduced gold usage
- Eliminates discoloration of white solder mask