Circudep 4000 is a highly stable and economical, graphite based direct metallization system for use with horizontal flood conveyorized process equipment. The full process sequence is comprised of three chemical stages offering a low cost and high-speed, reliable alternative to Electroless Copper. Combined with our cleaner/conditioner Circudep 3500, Circudep 4000 provides highly effective coverage for both rigid and flexible PCB applications.
Circudep 4000 and Circudep 3500 cleaner/conditioner are available in both Europe and Asia and provide the following key advantages:
- High process yields resulting in low-cost manufacturing.
- Shorter process cycle allowing for less equipment and reduced chemical costs.
- Leading-edge process performance
- Green chemistry eliminating formaldehyde and copper
Circudep 3500 is a unique formulation providing excellent conditioning performance on a wide variety of substrates including polyimide, Rogers, FR-4 and high frequency, such as MPI, LCP etc.
- Mildly alkali cleaner with a high powered conditioning agent
- Low-temperature operation, eliminating high power consumption and lengthy startup times.
- Excellent cleaning properties eliminating oxidation and oils such as fingerprints from the copper surfaces.
- Superb conditioning agent that provides uniform absorption of the Circudep 4000 graphite particles.
Circudep 4000 - Graphite Metalization Process
Circudep 4000 is a proprietary formulation offering great performance on a wide variety of substrates for rigid and flexible circuitry, including some of the most difficult to plate substrates and features.
- Stable graphite solution with small particle sizes between 0.3 and 0.7 μm, making it ideal for blind vias and high aspect ratio holes.
- Low operating temperature providing reduced operating costs and resulting in minimal copper attack and a longer solution life.
- High process yields capable of treating 135 square meters of surface area per liter of concentrate.