Technic’s EBA provides an uncomplicated, trouble-free and accurate answer for analysis of your electroplating solutions. The EBA offers customers a patented combination of processing technique, software and hardware that saves time and effort and resources while obtaining greater consistency and accuracy in analytical results.
The Technic Electroplating Bath Analyzer (EBA) unit is a computerized bench-top instrument. It receives control signal from a data acquisition card installed in the computer and sends the measured signal back to the card. The data acquisition card is a specific model but compatible to any computer that has a PCI slot to accommodate the card.
- Precisely measures low-level organic additives
- Reduced sample preparation and analytical time
- Modular/Bench-Top configuration
- Greater accuracy and consistency than CVS
- Customized analysis available
- Global technical support and expertise
The basic EBA unit consists of:
- A peristaltic pump for sample flow
- A probe where the sample is electrolyzed
- An EBA processor that controls & measures the electrochemical reaction
- A CPU to report and track the results in easy to read tables & charts