Automatic Calibration Expansion System (ACE)
Designed to operate with Technic’s RTA-3D System, the Automatic Calibration Expansion elevates Real Time Analysis with self-diagnosing capabilities. The stand-alone ACE System provides a fully automated in-line analysis that is virtually maintenance-free. The ACE on-board PLC communicates directly with the RTA-3D system and interprets commands while providing system status updates.
- Performs all calibration experiments based on customer requirements and timetables.
- Provides automatic bath sampling with reliable results.
- Data collected during automatic calibration is interpreted and applied to calibration corrections.
- The ACE System houses Technic’s RTA 3D system including probe and all necessary standard solutions for automatic calibration procedures in one package.
- All necessary sensors, valves and pumps for sample processing and analysis are controlled by an on-board PLC.
- Newly designed GUI interface will allow for an easy-to-access control of all RTA features through the ACE System’s integrated touchscreen.
- The fully customizable GUI environment can be catered to inform operators about information relevant to their needs.
- A top mounted light tower informs operators of system messages and/or critical alerts.
Standard Solution access and monitoring
- The system can store up to 4 liters of each standard solution.
- The volume of each standard solution is monitored by bottle proximity sensors to alert fab personnel when fluid levels are low.
- The ACE System performs all standardized experiments with complete and reliable automation for each procedure.
- The only manual operation required is refilling the standard solution bottles when notified by the ACE System.
Greater Sampling Accuracy
- The ACE System features a newly designed and more accurate sampling approach; adapted and improved on Technic’s existing offline system.
- The system isolates each bath sample ensuring consistent and reproducible conditions throughout all experiments.
- Sampling procedures are consistent among standard solution and bath samples; eliminating variability between analytical scans.
- Bath samples can be routed back to tank or flushed to waste depending on customer needs.