SEMICON Taiwan 2020: Connect, Collaborate, Innovate
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center
September 23-25, 2020
Semiconductors are the foundation of the smart future. SEMICON Taiwan is a platform that connects Taiwan and global microelectronics ecosystems and facilitates smooth collaboration between industry, government, academia, and research institutions. The mission of SEMICON Taiwan is to lead technology trends, drive technology innovation, and facilitate collaboration globally.
SEMICON Taiwan connects the entire extended electronics supply chain — in one place, at one time. Three days of exposition and 20+ technical and business programs with more than 50,000 visitors from 43 countries registered, SEMICON Taiwan 2020 will gather 700 exhibitors covering more than 2,200 booths to provide you with the exclusive insights, innovations, and intelligence you need to get ahead and embrace today’s disruptive landscape.
- World 2nd Biggest Exposition in the Semiconductor Ecosystem
- 50,000 Registered Visitors from 45 Countries
- 700+ Exhibitors Covers 2,300 Booths
- Over 20 Business and Technical Programs and 6,000 Program Participants
- Offering Hybrid Platform for Virtual Experience