55 Maryland Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Project Engineer/Mechanical Designer
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the design of automated electroplating systems or similar type equipment including structural steel weldments, hoists structures, tanks, and various piping systems as well as possess the ability to professionally interface with Technic customers.
- Uses mechanical engineering skills to design new or modify existing systems using established engineering procedures
- Uses overall engineering expertise to support electrical and software engineering with their challenges related to the equipment in question
- Creating detailed fabrication drawing packages, evaluating and selecting purchased components and creating BOM
- Manage automation projects from concept to completion, on-time and within budget
- Available for domestic and international travel as required (˂5%)
- Minimum ten (10) years mechanical design engineering experience
- Demonstrated capability in creating detailed fabrication drawing packages
- Proficient in the design of custom equipment (plating, anodizing, black oxide, Phosphating, and cleaning systems)
- Proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
Technic Equipment Division is located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island with divisions in Clearwater Florida and Singapore. Technic and has been manufacturing automated metal finishing equipment for applications in electroplating, anodizing, black oxide, phosphating and cleaning since 1970.