55 Maryland Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Electrical Controls Hardware Designer
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the development of electrical schematics, panel layouts and BOMs for custom, mostly automated, electroplating or other wet processing systems.
- Evaluation of P&ID to determine I/O requirements
- Development of electrical schematics, panel layouts, and BOM’s involving
- Knowledge of SCCR Short Circuit Current Coordination
- Ethernet /IP industrial networking and distributed I/O
- Machine safety \ Safety Emergency Stop Systems
- Familiarity with Allen-Bradley CompactLogix integrated motion and safety components.
- Work closely with mechanical engineering
- Sensor selection
- Servo motor sizing
- Component chemical compatibility
- Control panel / junction box placement
- Machine wiring
- 3 years’ experience designing industrial electrical control systems
- Knowledge of Autocad
- Knowledge of automated industrial equipment
- Proficiency with EPLAN design automation software
Technic Equipment Division is located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Technic has been manufacturing automated metal finishing equipment since 1970.